http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071119/.../britain_diana
.. and we learn this 10 years later.
The woman is dead. She is not coming back.
PLEASE, LET IT BE. NOBODY CARES IF SHE COULD HAVE SURVIVED OR NOT. SHE DIDN'T, PERIOD.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071119/.../britain_diana
.. and we learn this 10 years later.
The woman is dead. She is not coming back.
PLEASE, LET IT BE. NOBODY CARES IF SHE COULD HAVE SURVIVED OR NOT. SHE DIDN'T, PERIOD.
Officially retired
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PLEASE, LET IT BE. NOBODY CARES IF SHE COULD HAVE SURVIVED OR NOT. SHE DIDN'T, PERIOD.</div></div>
BINGO.......im so sick of hearing about this [censored] already
who gives a frogs fat ass about an inquest into her death 10 years later??
if there isnt any other real news to report........stop taking time away from my timelife music infomercials
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I know what you mean. I dont think she would have survived the wreak. It sounds to me that she had one of three things go wrong.
1. She had an rupture of one of her maijor blood carrying vessels .
2. She could have possibly rutured her spleen which is a very vascular organ.
3. She could have had a subdural hemotoma in which her intercranial pressure was too great for adequate tissue oxygenation.
All three of these factors would cause death too fast for the extrication time in which it took to get her out because of how the car was so [censored] up. I am leaning towards the third one because of her altered LOC right after the crash.
I know you all really dont care and I really dont either but I am bored.....
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
just give me back my TV and stop wasting valuable time reporting nonsense that nobody cares about
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
she wouldn't have survived the crash period. When it's your time to go, you're going. No going back, no stop to it. When God comes a callin', you're going.
amen to that
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she wouldn't have survived the crash period. When it's your time to go, you're going. No going back, no stop to it. When God comes a callin', you're going. </div></div>
Exactly, which is why this entire thing is flipping ridiculous.![]()
Officially retired
Bookmarks